Sunday, April 2, 2017

"Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burden'd air;" ( William Blake)

And the fallen angel said: “ Suddenly I saw you. Time has stopped. I saw flames in your eyes and a fire began to burn inside me. The feeling of desire was so intense. It’s overwhelming and I can’t help but scream for your presence, your All. When your touch makes me shiver and I feel alive…”
The angel looked at the demonic figure in front and paused for a little while. 
Then the demon replied: “ I know what you’re sensing. That’s normal. For I planted a heart inside you, when you fell, so you can estimate things, like they truly are.”
The angel’s heart started pumping. “But this is madness!”, he cried.
“It’s a primitive urge to be inside you, roaring like a beast. It’s Lust, it’s a Sin! It’s an indulging game you’re inviting me to play with you!”
“Yes, so it is.”, said the demon with a sardonic and bitter smile. “I have to go now”.

And the angel murmured softly..”I hate when you’re leaving, wondering when this energy between us will be unleashed again”..

No comments:

Post a Comment